Wednesday 20 May 2015

A finished project at last....

Just a quick post this time....
Finally something completed to show you and it isn't quilting.
 My new grandson is growing so quickly that I had a request for new knitted jackets and bootie socks from GS's mum.
I found this pattern online and adapted it to suit the ply of wool I was knitting. I was amazed at the lovely free knitting patterns you can find and use online though really I think I shouldn't have been so surprised.
As they live on a beef property in the cold country at the head of the Hunter Valley I think this should keep him snuggly warm.


A kimono style jacket and booties knitted in Bendigo 5 ply.

It is in the post making its way to the little man now.
Next I have to complete the cardy I have been knitting almost 4 year old grand daughter or winter will be over. Too much quilting and not enough knitting lately.

Until next time......
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment